Monday, January 6, 2014

Mixed Media



1. How did you show amusement and variety in your piece? Explain your choice of subject matter and how you created a unified piece of art.

I showed amusement in my piece by making wacky combinations of hybrids.  The point is to laugh and be like that is so weird! It has variety by using all sort of different media material and by having animal parts attached to human parts.  I choice this subject because I wanted to do something different and something you can laugh at the created combinations.

2. Describe your experience with using mixed media. What mixed media did you use for your piece? 

This was my first time doing a mixed media project and it was actually kind of hard to grasp the idea of how to create a piece of art with it. I used tissue paper, newspaper, magazines and paint  to create my mixed media project.

3. What role did our lessons on visual journaling play in the success of your piece? Explain.

Our visual journaling  lesson help me in the success of my piece by showing me different combinations I can do to create a project along with how to combine it all together to make a uniform piece.

4. Discuss any challenges you experienced and how you overcame obstacles. 

I faced the challenge of how to make it more like a collage but still able to tie in all the pieces to make it look like one piece of art and not multiple.

No comments:

Post a Comment